New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut Attorneys
Handling Individual, Family, Corporate, and Business Law Matters
Founded in 1989 as a law firm catering to financial institutions and providing services from regulatory advice through litigation, Mitchell Pollack & Associates, PLLC, has expanded to provide a wide variety of services to businesses, individuals, and families throughout the Tri-State area.
Our Areas of Practice
Our New Jersey, New York, and Connecticut lawyers provide our clients with sophisticated legal representation for concerns involving:
- Credit union and banking law: Our services range from advising on secured lending transaction to enforcing creditors' rights.
- Labor and employment law: Our knowledge and employment law experience enables us to provide comprehensive representation to employers and employees alike.
- Real estate and real property litigation: From real estate lending to closings, we handle all manner of real estate transactions. We also provide aggressive representation to protect our clients' interests in real estate litigation.
- Commercial litigation and corporate law: We offer individuals and businesses strategic advice from initial business formation to daily operations through to winding up and dissolution. We also advocate on our clients' behalf throughout the business litigation or corporate litigation process.
- Bankruptcy: We represent both debtors and creditors in Chapter 7 bankruptcy proceedings, as well as in foreclosure and other adversary proceedings.
Contact Our Mahwah, NJ, and Tarrytown, NY, Corporate Law Attorneys
Given our range of experience, many of our business clients have come to rely on us for general counsel services across the full range of their operational and organizational needs. For more information about how we can serve your individual or business' interests, contact a business or corporate lawyer at Mitchell Pollack & Associates. We have offices in Tarrytown, New York, and Mahwah, New Jersey.