Westchester County Commercial Litigation Attorneys
At Mitchell Pollack & Associates, PLLC, our experience with drafting and negotiating contracts and other business agreements helps us to enforce those agreements in court, when necessary. Our Bergen County and Westchester County commercial litigation lawyers provide effective representation relating to business or commercial litigation.
At our New Jersey and New York law firm, we have the experience of representing high-profile clients, but offer the personalized service you would normally only find at a smaller firm.
Comprehensive Litigation Representation for Businesses in the Tri-State Area
We represent clients from New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut in a broad range of commercial litigation matters, including contract and tort claims, counterclaims, and defenses arising in:
- Sales disputes with vendors, contractors, or customers
- Equipment lease disputes
- Enforcement of loan agreements, security agreements, mortgages, pledges, or guaranties
- Collections Rights, including repossession and liquidation of collateral
- Commercial real estate disputes, including leases of office or retail space
- Business torts such as interference with contractual relations, unfair competition, defamation, false advertising, or fraud
- Antitrust claims and defenses
- Abuse of process, bad faith litigation, or malicious prosecution
- Post-judgment enforcement and collection proceedings
While in negotiating and drafting business and commercial agreements we always seek to minimize your litigation risk and protect your interests in the event of the other party's default, broken contracts and troubled business relationships are risks inherent in any transaction, and sometimes result in litigation. If your situation is headed for court - or is already there - our commercial litigation attorneys can work toward a prompt and cost-effective resolution of the dispute, whether through negotiation, mediation, or at trial.
Contact Our Mahwah, NJ, and Tarrytown, NY, Collections Lawyers
Our lawyers have developed an impressive record in high-stakes commercial litigation in both state and federal court. To learn more about our approach to your collections concern or other business dispute, contact one of our commercial litigation attorneys in Tarrytown or Mahwah.