Westchester County Employment Law Attorneys
At Mitchell Pollack & Associates, PLLC, we provide comprehensive advisory and litigation services to large and small employers throughout the Tri-State area. With more than 20 years of experience, our Bergen County and Westchester County employment law attorneys are able to provide sound counsel on any question concerning personnel policies or the right approach to a human resources issue.
Comprehensive Labor and Employment Law Representation
Our employment law practice offers practical real-world guidance that anticipates and addresses the risks and characteristics of the workplace. Whether you need an updated personnel policy manual or advice about specific workplace situations, we can assist you in developing and implementing policies and practices to help your business avoid liability in situations such as:
- Hiring and promotion practices
- Background checks and confidentiality issues
- Drug policies and substance abuse testing
- Overtime and exempt employee issues
- Discipline and termination of problem employees
- Complaint investigation
Our qualified lawyers can also assist employers with the negotiation and documentation of non-compete and confidentiality agreements, independent contractor and temporary employment agreements, and severance packages. In addition, we are experienced in dealing with labor unions and the negotiation and enforcement of collective bargaining agreements.
Skilled Mahwah, NJ, and Tarrytown, NY, Employment Discrimination Lawyers
For any employer, whether located in New York, New Jersey, or Connecticut, we recommend that your managers and supervisors be trained in state and federal employment law compliance, especially those regarding employee rights. We provide support for ongoing concerns, as well as litigation representation against charges involving:
- Employment discrimination such as disability discrimination, sexual harassment, retaliation, or wrongful termination
- Compliance with state and federal statutes, including the Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA), American with Disabilities Act (ADA), and other government statutes that regulate employment practice
Contact Our Experienced Tri-State Area Law Firm
For additional information about the full range of services provided at Mitchell Pollack & Associates, contact a labor and employment law attorney at either our Tarrytown or Mahwah offices. We offer the skilled, broad-ranging representation and experience of a big firm, with the personal, individualized service of a smaller one.