Westchester County Real Estate Litigation Lawyers
At Mitchell Pollack & Associates, our lawyers represent lenders, landlords, businesses, tenants, and individuals in lawsuits concerning any real estate dispute from specific performance of a purchase agreement to priority battles between creditors with competing interests in real property collateral. If you have a dispute involving a real estate transaction, or if you have been sued on a real property claim, contact one of our attorneys in Tarrytown or Mahwah.
Among the real estate litigation problems we can help resolve are:
- Commercial lease disputes, including eviction of tenants in default
- Mortgage foreclosure and deficiency proceedings
- Claims and disputes concerning title problems and title insurance
- Adverse possession
- Easements, boundaries, and encroachment
- Priority disputes between mortgage holders, or between a mortgagee and a lien creditor, transferee, or bankruptcy trustee
- Warranty claims involving disclosure of defects, poor construction, or defective title
- Fraudulent transfers or conveyances
In bankruptcy court, we can represent the interests of any creditor with an interest in real property, whether as a mortgagee, a commercial or residential lessor, or as a holder of a judgment lien. We also represent purchasers of real property from a bankruptcy estate.
We can represent any party to a New York or New Jersey dispute between a seller or purchaser and a real estate agent. For additional information about our ability to represent your interests in court in real estate litigation, contact an experienced trial lawyer at Mitchell Pollack & Associates.