Experienced Legal Counsel For Banks, Credit Unions And Other Financial Institutions
At Mitchell Pollack & Associates PLLC, our lawyers advise credit unions, banks and other financial institutions about operations, management, and state or federal regulations. Whether your banking law issue concerns your ability to enforce your rights under a security agreement against a guarantor or involves your obligations under a subpoena or a bank examiner’s inquiry, our experience and detailed understanding of the law can help you.
View our selected case litigation.
Comprehensive Representation For Credit Unions And Banks
We have more than 25 years of experience representing credit unions and banks in all aspects of their business. Among the issues our Bergen County and Westchester County banking law attorneys can assist with are:
- Safe and sound lending practices
- Capital reserve levels
- Implementing new rules and regulations promulgated by the National Credit Union Administration
- Implementing new state or federal banking regulations
- Dealing with audits
- Response to subpoenas, garnishments and asset seizures
- Enforcing rights under loan and security agreements
- Questions concerning the enforcement of pledges, guaranties and rights against third parties
- Workouts and remedial agreements
- Enforcing your claim in bankruptcy court
- Employee relations
- Lender-liability questions
We approach credit union and banking law from the perspective of the needs of your managers and loan officers. Our attorneys can help minimize the risk of loss and liability with respect to difficult questions concerning problem loans, regulatory compliance and portfolio review. We can help with logistical questions concerning the liquidation of collateral in specific loans, and with broader issues relating to investment policies, marketing practices or conflicts of interest.
Contact One Of Our Attorneys To Discuss Your Case
Our attorneys represent federal credit unions, national banks and state-chartered financial institutions. For additional information about the range of our financial law services, contact our attorneys in New Jersey or New York at 914-610-3418.