Proactive Legal Guidance For Employers In New York And New Jersey
At Mitchell Pollack & Associates PLLC, we provide comprehensive advisory and litigation services to large and small employers in New York and throughout the Tri-state area. With more than 25 years of experience, our attorneys are able to provide sound counsel on any question concerning personnel policies or the right approach to a human resources issue.
Comprehensive Labor And Employment Law Representation
Our employment law practice offers practical real-world guidance that anticipates and addresses the risks and characteristics of the workplace. Whether you need an updated personnel policy manual or advice about specific workplace situations, we can assist you in developing and implementing policies and practices concerning:
- Hiring and promotion practices
- Background checks and confidentiality issues
- Drug policies and substance abuse testing
- Overtime and exempt employee issues
- Employee handbooks and HR manuals
- Discipline and termination of problem employees
- Investigation of employee complaints and litigation defense
Our qualified White Plains lawyers also assist employers with the negotiation and documentation of noncompete and confidentiality agreements, professional and executive employment contracts, and severance packages. In addition, we are experienced in dealing with labor unions and the negotiation and enforcement of collective bargaining agreements.
Skilled Tarrytown Employment Discrimination Lawyers
For any employer, whether located in New York, New Jersey, or Connecticut, we recommend that your managers and supervisors be trained in state and federal employment law compliance, especially those regarding employee rights. We provide support for ongoing concerns, as well as litigation representation against charges involving:
- Employment discrimination such as disability discrimination, sexual harassment, retaliation, or wrongful termination
- Compliance with state and federal statutes, including the Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA), Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), and other government statutes that regulate employment practice
Contact Our Office To Schedule An Initial Consultation
For additional information about the full range of services provided at Mitchell Pollack & Associates, contact our labor and employment law attorneys at 914-610-3418 or reach us online. Our offices are in Tarrytown, New York, and Mahwah, New Jersey. We offer the skilled, broad-ranging representation and experience of a big firm, with the personal, individualized service of a smaller one.