Experienced Legal Counsel For Business Formation, Governance And Litigation
For more than 25 years, the attorneys of Mitchell Pollack & Associates PLLC have helped businesses with organizational matters as well as commercial disputes. We resolve disputes both in court and through focused and resourceful negotiation or arbitration. Our experience with drafting and negotiating contracts and other business agreements helps us reach effective solutions when disputes arise.
Representing Clients In A Wide Range Of Commercial Disputes And Governance Matters
We represent clients from New York, New Jersey and Connecticut in the full spectrum of corporate governance and business formation and growth matters. We also represent companies in a broad range of litigation, including contract and tort claims, counterclaims and defenses arising in:
- Sales disputes with vendors, contractors or customers
- Equipment lease disputes
- Enforcement of loan agreements, security agreements, mortgages, pledges or guarantees
- Collections rights, including repossession and liquidation of collateral
- Commercial real estate disputes, including leases of office or retail space
- Business torts, including interference with contractual relations, unfair competition, defamation, false advertising and fraud
- Antitrust claims and defenses
- Abuse of process, bad faith litigation or malicious prosecution
- Post-judgment enforcement and collection proceedings
Even a lawsuit that turns out well can represent a major disruption and expense for a company forced to assert or defend its interests in court. We take these considerations into account when working toward a prompt and economical resolution. We will seek to minimize your litigation risk and protect your interests. If your situation is headed for court — or is already there — our commercial litigation attorneys can work toward a prompt and cost-effective resolution of the dispute, whether through negotiation, through mediation or at trial.
Ready To Resolve Your Governance Issue Or Help With Business Formation
Our lawyers have developed an impressive record in corporate governance guidance and high-stakes commercial litigation in both state and federal courts. We welcome the opportunity to review your business law needs and recommend an effective course of action. Call 914-610-3418 or use our online contact form to schedule a meeting.