If You’ve Got A Real Estate Dispute, We’ve Got You Covered
Mitchell Pollack & Associates PLLC represents lenders, landlords, businesses, tenants, title insurance companies and individuals in lawsuits concerning any real estate dispute, from specific performance of a purchase agreement to priority battles between creditors with competing interests in real property collateral.
If you have a dispute involving a real estate transaction, are asserting or defending a title insurance claim, or have been sued for any reason concerning your real property, contact one of our attorneys in Tarrytown or Mahwah at 914-610-3418.
We Handle A Broad Range Of Real Estate Litigation
Among the real estate and title insurance litigation problems we can help resolve are:
- Commercial lease disputes, including eviction of tenants in default
- Mortgage foreclosure and deficiency proceedings
- Claims and disputes concerning title problems and title insurance
- Adverse possession
- Easements, boundaries and encroachment
- Priority disputes between mortgage holders or between a mortgagee and a lien creditor, transferee or bankruptcy trustee
- Warranty claims involving disclosure of defects, poor construction or defective title
- Fraudulent transfers or conveyances
In bankruptcy court, we can represent the interests of any creditor with an interest in real property, whether as a mortgagee, a commercial or residential lessor, or as a holder of a judgment lien. We also represent purchasers of real property from a bankruptcy estate.
Meet With An Experienced Real Estate Lawyer
We can represent any party to a New York or New Jersey dispute between a seller or purchaser and a real estate agent. To learn more about our ability to represent your interests in court in real estate litigation, call 914-610-3418 or use our online contact form to schedule a meeting with an experienced real estate lawyer at Mitchell Pollack & Associates PLLC.